Sunday, April 12, 2009

And the Winner is...

Hubby drew your name, Marie! Please email your address to me and I will mail you a goody box along with your pin cushion set that you won. Congratulations =)

A few of you asked questions so here are the answers:

  • Hubby is home for good now. At least it will be a while before they would send him somewhere else, but he is done with the remote in Korea.
  • Natasha - You can find directions for the dish scrubbers here.
  • Patti - I purchased the Mary Arden Needles from Shakespeare's Peddler, and thank you for the compliments on my needle case. I hope you will share photos of yours when you get it made up =)
A very big THANK YOU to everyone who reads my blog!!!

I have been admiring Staci's beautiful embroidery project and even had the good fortune to win a drawing on her blog for this lovely piece. I have decided to expand my horizons and try more embroidery. I want to make some of those adorable old-fashioned Days-of-the-week dish towels and maybe a few other things. I have even signed up for two embroidery classes and I can hardly wait but they aren't until next month. I also joined the Tea Towel Club at the same shop and will share photos of those projects. I bought the project from last month and will show the photo later today, I hope. Once I get the ham into the oven I will sew the ric rac onto it and attach the bows and pompons and then I can take a photo. I want to have cutesy dish towels hanging in my kitchen! Maybe I will find some way to display my collection of vintage crochet pot holders too.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I am so excited to have won your drawing! Thanks to your DH for pulling my name and glad to hear that he is home for good! I will email you with my new addy.
I too have vintage pot holders and stole this idea from a friend: display them as a window valance...purchase a window rod and some small rings with clips. Thread the ring through rod and clip the potholders on, it looks great!