Monday, July 11, 2011

Starting Over

Hey Folks,

I think I might try and start this thing up again. I have been going through a lot of stuff, health-wise, and moving here to Alaska, amongst many other things that I won't blog about. I actually grew up in Anchorage and we moved to Oregon right after I graduated. It had been twenty-five years since I had been here. And while things have certainly changed, it is still one of the most beautiful places on the earth.

Lately I have been knitting and crocheting a lot. I even joined a Knitting Guild. There are four amazing yarn shops I can travel to in a reasonable amount of time and am lucky that one of the is right here in town. I will try to post links for them later if your interested.

Off to get my liver MRI. If anyone out there wouldn't mind saying a little prayer for me I would be truly thankful for that. I won't have the results for a few days.

I hope everyone is enjoying some great crafty stuff, what ever it is. Tell me what you are working on if you have time and have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Fox said...

Good luck, Paula! Thinking of you.
Fox : )

God's Kid said...

Prayers for good health and a great new start! :)

Patty C. said...

Prayers for you good health !!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Prayers being said for your health, in both mind, body and spirit.

staci said...

Welcome back to blogging Paula! It sounds like there are lots of yarny distractions where you are now.

I hope all your tests turn out ok...will be thinking of you and sending you a prayer.

{{hugs}}