Monday, March 23, 2009

Blackbird Stockings


MINE! All mine =) I am stitching these little pretties all for myself. I didn't think I could love these more than I already do, until I got these first three back from the finisher. They are lined just like a regular stocking so I can add stuff to them for decoration. I don't know what kind of stuff, but who cares. I just have three more to stitch, two from the March leaflet and the one from the JCS Ornament issue, and then I will be caught up. I find I am already very anxious to see what will come next! I am really into Blackbird right now. I have given my collection their own special box, kitted up several designs, and still wish for more, lol! I still need to do the finishing on the Autumn Song Loose Feathers I stitched last year, as well as the retreat projects from last summer. I have a couple other small finishes that I can't show just yet. One of them just might be a give-away for my blogiversary ;)
Have a great day!

7 comments:

BeckySC said...

ROFL...I don't blame you-they are gorgeous :) Congratulations!

Melody said...

Love the stockings! They are wonderful. You should be proud of them.

Daffycat said...

I'd be greedy with them too ~ they are drool-worthy! Well done!

Anonymous said...

LOL! They look wonderful! I'd be stingy with handing them out, too.

lynda said...

The stockings are beautiful!

staci said...

Oh congrats! They are so beautiful! And how wonderful that you're going to keep them for yourself!!!

Natasha said...

Yours all yours you go girl... They look fantastic. I am really tempted to buy the charts but I am resisting. I stitched the one form the JCS ornament mag I really love it but have yet to finish it. I may just send that one off for finsihing....
Take Care
Natasha