Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Exchange with Becky SC.

Here are the wonderful goodies that I received from Becky SC. for our personal Halloween exchange! I am truly spoiled, aren't I? The treat bag has already come in handy. Right after my hernia surgery I wasn't allowed to carry much so I used this as my project bag =) I already have plans for some of the floss to be used in one of the JBW designs I want to stitch. The little painted can (I sure wish I was that talented!), the wooden pumpkin decoration and the beautiful stitched ornament you stitched for me are on my Halloween tree. I will put a photo of it in a future post. I still have a few things I stitched for myself that I need to do the finishing on, and one more exchange to receive and then there will be pictures.
Here is a photo of the meager offerings I sent to Becky. The ornament is a newer pattern from Trilogy called "Spooky Tree". I added different buttons that what was called for. I really enjoyed our exchange and hope that maybe next year we can do it again =)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Becky is always so generous and makes special things! And, I love what you sent, too. Great exchange, Paula!