Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Exchange with Marie P.

Here are all of the wonderful goodies that Marie P. sent to me for our personal Halloween exchange. She embroidered a wonderful Halloween candle mat with cats on it, a stitched floss ring tag with some beautiful floss. I plan to use that for some Prairie Schooler stitching soon! The pot grabbers are great! I have always wanted some and these are perfect! And all of the other goodies are great too and will come in very handy!

But not the cat, of course. That is Sebastian. He insisted on being in the picture and he promised to "act" as casual as he could. He did pretty good, didn't he?


Now, isn't this doll just amazing?! I so love it!!! He is sitting atop one of the speakers for the t.v. I just think it is completely cool how she matched the stitching to this doll! Definitely one of my very favorite things for my Halloween display!

Here is what I sent to Marie. The ornament is from the JCS Halloween issue. As you can see, I have been flitting around to a few different crafts lately. Knit dishcloth, crochet scrubby, wool pumpkin pin cushion stuffed with ground walnut shells. My LNS had these great little kits all made up. All you needed to do is sew, stuff and assemble! So easy even I could do it, lol!

Thank you for such a wonderful exchange, Marie. I love everything, especially that it will coordinate with my Halloween wreath once I get it stitched and put together (maybe next year).

No comments: