Saturday, November 21, 2009

More Knitting!

Aren't these yarns gorgeous?! At sock club Wednesday night we got to purchase the featured yarn for 15% off. I bought two skeins. The blues/greens will be for the sock pattern we received that night. The peach and variegated sock yarn next to it are for a scarf, and the pink cascade 220 is for another pair of wrist warmers for me! I love pink and really like the pair of wrist warmers that I made myself a couple of years ago.

This was knit for the "Knit One, Give One" charity that my LYS is currently doing. From one skein of Encore worsted yarn you can make one hat and a small scarf. I enjoyed knitting them so much that I am making another set for them. The patterns were given with the yarn from the shop and all you do is knit them. I think that is very nice of them to provide everything.

I am currently working on another baby gift and loads of Christmas goodies so not everything will be pictured here right away. I plan to keep knitting as long as I am inspired to do so. I do have one Christmas present that I need to get stitched so I will do that this week so I can mail it by the deadline.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

staci said...

Oh, sock yarn...sigh, drool...one of my most very favorite things!!!

Brigitte said...

The little hat and scarf look so nice and sweet. The girl who will be wearing it will appreciate it.