Tuesday, August 26, 2008

An Award!

A very big "Thank You" to Lynda and Dawn who gave me this award! I feel REALLY special having received it from two fellow stitchers and it really made my day!
Now, I hate to be a party pooper and not pass it on, but I wouldn't know where to start because I love all of the blogs I read. I have even stopped adding to the sidebar because I discovered google reader and have been adding them there. It is so much easier to keep up with the new posts and I highly recommend it if you don't already use it.
Perhaps I could encourage you to leave a comment on all of the blogs you read, letting the person know that you love to read their blog. I know I am always thrilled when I have some comments to read =)
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love my Google Reader!

Can you send me your address? I'm not sure if you did once already or not, but I promise I'll write it down so I can mail your PIF whenever the time comes :)

mkeylon@ centurytel.net