Wednesday, November 5, 2008

If you can't make it, buy it!

I really meant to post this much sooner but here it is. I ordered these from Corkycat's Etsy store and received them last week. Aren't they cool? Very nice quality and the price is unbeatable for something hand made. I love my new earrings and the ornament hangers will go nicely with the ornaments I will be giving for Christmas. As much as I love to make things myself, I can't do it all. There are some wonderful crafters out there that make really nice things for a reasonable price. I encourage you to take a look at her store, and others out there to enhance your gift giving this year. Handmade is so much better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those ornament hangers are very pretty! I"m an Etsy addict, too :)

Your recent beading adventures look great! Beware... beads can become a strong addiction very quickly. They're the crack rocks of the crafty world ;)