Thursday, October 9, 2008

Halloween Exchange Landed!

Here are the pieces I made for Becky for our personal Halloween exchange. I had SO MUCH FUN making these things for her. The patterns are both from Barbara Ana Designs and are "Don't Bug Me!" and "Hallowscornu" which I made into a needle case. The photos of the inside and the back are below. I just learned how to make the beaded accessories so I was very excited to include the beaded fob and counter/threader. Seems I am now addicted to buying beads. Uh-oh.
The wool felt square is removable making it easier to use.
Here is how the back looks. I love it so much that I will definitely be stitching it again =) I am so very happy that she liked what I sent to her!
Have a great day!

10 comments:

Carol said...

Absolutely fantastic Paula!

Mary in AR said...

So wonderful! Love your blog!

Sue said...

What a talented woman you are! Those are lovely stitcheries.

Stephanie said...

Nice one Paula, what a great exchange :) I love the purple linen you used.

Anonymous said...

Nice finishes, Paula!

Andrea said...

A wonderful exchange.

staci said...

That is a really wonderful exchange you stitched up for Becky! Great Job!!!

Sandra said...

Gorgeous! Love the spider's thread...

Marie said...

What a fantastic exchange, I love that! Did you use a tutorial to make that?
Your beaded thread counter is great.

Maggitle said...

I am very sure that Becky just loves this exchange! You did a real beautiful stitching and finishing!
Congratulation!
Hugs, Margit