Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Exchanges Sent & Received!!!


Here are the Fair & Square Autumn squares I received from Margit. Thank you, Margit! They are very pretty. I love the postcard, too! You didn't even know that I collect them and that my favorites are the ones with lighthouses on them =)

Here are the awesome goodies I received from Cathy B for the HOE Halloween Exchange!!! I am thrilled with the wonderful fob she stitched for me and I put it on the scissors she sent right away! You can see the second side of the fob with the scissors in the next photo. She also sent some yummy treats as well as a pattern from one of my favorite designers (LHN), a Halloween kitchen towel, WDW threads, two beautiful fat quarters that will come in very handy for finishing, all wrapped in festive paper. Oh, and another postcard for my collection!!!

Here is what I sent to Stephanie for the HOE Halloween exchange. If you want to see better photos, click on over to her blog because she took some really good pics. As you can see, I am really hooked on making those pin keeps. They are so much fun!

Now, I really HAVE to go and frame the picture I stitched for my hubby who's birthday is FRIDAY. Yes, it will be very late especially since I still have to send it all the way to KOREA =( Sorry hunny. I will be spending the whole evening working on that and a couple other things that need finishing so I can go to the post office tomorrow. Yay! And then I can stitch more, more, more! Folks, I AM living the dream =)
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I really love the pinkeep you sent me Paula - thanks a million :) He is proudly perched near my computer, and nearer Hallowe'en he's going to move to the front room to help celebrate the season. Gorgeous treats too from Margit and Cathy! I love the witch peering over the edge of the scissor fob :)

Annie said...

You are just overflowing with Halloween goodies this year. You have given and received some wonderful items. Hope your Halloween is un-boo-lieveable!

Milly~ said...

What great goodies!

Dawn B. said...

Love the pin keep you made and thats another great square. Cool that you got a post card with your favorite thing on it.

staci said...

Wonderful exchanges! I just saw that darling fob on Cathy's blog and here I am drooling over it on yours, lol!