I heard from Joan that she received the HOE Prairie Schooler exchange from me. I stitched the "stick it here" freebie and made it into a pin keep for her. It was a fun stitch and I am sure that I will stitch it again!
Now, for the goal setting part of this message. I have joined up with Becky at her "Let's Stitch" blog and am looking forward to being motivated to work on my UFO's and stash collection. I am just getting started on the organization of the kitted up projects. Here is my pink plastic tote filled with my needlework smalls projects (the ones I have found so far, that is).
- A Secret Garden Needlework Necessary (from a class I took long ago)
- Just Nan - Common Ground Accessories
- Just Nan - Miss Kitty's Dragons Needle case
- Just Nan - Octagonal Peacock Pocket
- Just Nan - Dragonfly Scissor Purse
- Ewe & Eye & Friends - Big Heart Paperweight (mine will be a pin cushion)
- Ewe & Eye & Friends - St. Nick Scissor Companion
- Ewe & Eye & Friends - Polka Dot Scissor Companion
- Heartland Needleworks - Rosey Tote, scissor sheath, needle case & biscornu set
- From the Heart - Sewing Pocket and Pocket Smalls
- Periwinkle Promises - "United We Stand" Sampler Accent
- Periwinkle Promises - "Hope" Sampler Accent
- Shepherd's Bush - Tiny Flag
- Shepherd's Bush - Shepherd's Scissor Fob
- Shepherd's Bush - Shepherd's Roll
- Shepherd's Bush - Shepherd's Purse
- Shepherd's Bush - Stitcher's Roll
- Shepherd's Bush - Snow Fall Roll
- Shepherd's Bush - Millennium Roll (yep, I'm embarrassed that this is not done)
- Shepherd's Bush - Glory Fob
- Shepherd's Bush - Christmas Treat Bag
- LHN - Wool Needlebook and Scissor Fob
- LHN - Schoolgirl Samplings - make a fob from pattern
- With My Needle - smalls from JCS Ornament Issues 2003-06
I mailed out a few more exchanges today and when they arrive, I will post their photos. I think I am comfortably caught up with this now. Just need to do one more finishing on something so I can mail it out this week.
Have a great day!