Sunday, September 28, 2008

More Stitching Photos

Here are the Halloween squares I sent to Lisa for the Halloween Fair & Square round. As you can see we selected the same exact pattern to stitch for each other. Isn't that funny? This is from the JCS Halloween Issue.








Next we have the squares I sent to Jenn for Round 9 of the Fair & Square Exchange. This is from one of the Tiny Tidings patterns.










Here we have the little birthday/thank you treat I sent to Joan. She loves Halloween and has designed some wonderful free charts for a Halloween SAL I am in. She has her own Yahoo group here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sapphirestitching/



I am still waiting for two more exchanges to arrive to their recipients and then I can post those pics as well. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

Every thing looks great & I will keep a look out and let you know when they get here. Thanks